Who we are:
All Clean Restoration Services is one of the leading suppliers of Commercial Cleaning Services all over London, Birmingham & Berkshire .
The Company was established in 2010 to serve customers in both the public and private sector.
We provide these services:
- Office Cleaning
- Hotel Housekeeping
- Commercial Cleaning
- After Builders Cleaning
- Pub & Restaurant Cleaning
- Warehouse Cleaning
Collection of personal information
We collect and process your Personal Information mainly to provide you with access to our services and products, to help us improve our offerings to you and for certain other purposes explained below. All Clean Restoration Services is the ‘Controller’ of any personal data you provide to us. Our registered address is at 80 Kiln Ride, Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG403PH. We collect a wide range of personal information depending upon the nature of our relationship with you as the data subject.
We collect and process personal data from our personnel including names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, National Insurance number, date of birth, bank details (account and sort code), emergency contact and gender. These are collected, as a means, to fulfil our legal obligations as an employer and only names are ever disclosed to customers, or suppliers in the course of the performance of our various contracts. We may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check of certain personnel who work at locations where this is required. The data required to fulfil this check is provided to a third party who completes the DBS check on our behalf and in accordance with strict contractual terms and conditions. Prior to undertaking the DBS application, consent to do so will be sought from our personnel and the results of the check limited to the Senior Management team of All Clean Restoration Services and to relevant customers.
With regards to our customers, potential customers, and suppliers, we will again collect and process names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers which we use in the following ways:
- In the performance of our or their contractual obligations or as part of our legal obligations
- With a legitimate interest in maintaining a professional relationship with potential customers (taking into consideration their individual rights and freedoms).
Additionally, we may collect non-personal information such as geographical location, details pertaining to processes, documents, and arrangements. These are collected as part of the services we provide and are not held for any other purpose. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service
We will use your personal and non-personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected or agreed with you, for example:
- To confirm and verify your identity or to verify that you are an authorised customer for security purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service
- For the detection and prevention of fraud, crime, or other malpractice
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis
- For audit and record keeping purposes
- In connection with legal proceedings
- We will also use your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or industry codes to which we subscribe, or which apply to us, or when it is otherwise allowed by law
- Collect information about the device you are using to view the All Clean Restoration Services website, such as your IP address or the type of internet browser or operating system you are using
- To respond to your queries or comments.
What we do with it
The personal data and sensitive data identified above is only processed by us in the UK. Third parties may on occasion have access to your personal data only when they are under contract and following the signature of a non-disclosure agreement and only in line with the services these third parties are contracted to do so in order for All Clean Restoration Services to function as a business.
How long we keep it
All Clean Restoration Services operate in compliance with a very comprehensive Control of Records procedure which sets out the maximum duration for each type of record held, unless you exercise your rights highlighted below. Of course, if there is no contract of employment, provision of services to or by All Clean Restoration Services, then we will look to retain records for no longer than is necessary.
What we would also like to do with it
We do not collect personal data for marketing purposes, but with a legitimate interest in maintaining a developing and maintaining professional relationship with potential customers (taking into consideration their individual rights and freedoms). We publish news and updates from time to time and simply post these on our website and/or on social media sites to assist and generate interest in our business. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
What are your Data Subject Access Rights?
You have the following rights as a Data Subject:
- Right to access – you have the right to request a copy of all data we hold about you
- Right to rectification – where any data we hold is incorrect you have the right to ensure it is correct
- Right to be forgotten – if you no longer wish for us to hold your data, we will delete it
- Right to portability – you can ask us to provide your data to a third party in machine readable formats
- Right to restrict processing – since we only use this to contact you, there is no processing to restrict, we would simply delete the information wherever possible and in keeping with our own obligations.
If at any point, you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you may request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com or call 798267673.